2.01.2008

A Serving of First

We ate organically today. Took the yet to be released Audi R8 to the camp and ordered mole enchiladas. X's dish arrived with a long golden strand of hair in it. We flagged down the perpetrator, she giggled "Oops" and took it. Not a giggling matter missy, X looked weary, both of his food and of his hunger. I ate every bite off my plate, now, four hours later I too am practically savage with hunger. 
I'm scooping up large chucks of goat cheese with mini pretzels because they are about the only thing I have in the fridge. I'm thinking about a little glass of wine but it's still early. On second thought... 
It's pretty decent for cheap-o pino. It's friday, so why not. No getting up for work in the morning. Maybe up for a quick surf if the weather holds. 
Anyway, this is my first, my first posting. I've always been weary of writing my thoughts on some forum where everyone and anyone can see them. But what do I have to lose? 

Nothing. 

I'm a writer. I have lots of stories for you. I won't dare to say what direction this will take. It could go anywhere. I'll start simply with the basics of my life, adventures, personal achievements, philosophies, goals, hopes, desires, faith, pain, personal tragedies and so forth. 

Nice to meet you world I am Young and Broke... 

No comments: